If you are 4 years old or older YOU CAN HILLCLIMB! Fun, Family Friendly, and YES it is Safe. Stop by during one of our events and check it out for yourself.
The official rule book supersedes any information on this page.
OFFICIAL RULE BOOK
Riders are responsible to review and understand the rules.
RULE NOTE: PLEASE BE SURE YOUR BIKE IS THE CORRECT DISPLACEMENT FOR THE CLASS YOU ARE RUNNING IN! If you are caught running an oversized bike in any class you forfeit your points and results for the entire season.
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED ON THE HILLCLIMB PROPERTY.
- ONLY THE RIDER AND ONE HELPER ARE PERMITTED IN THE PITT & STAGING AREA DUE TO INSURANCE REGULATIONS
- 12 years of age are limited to 220cc maximum.
- 13 years of age limited to 310cc 2-stroke / 450cc 4 stroke motorcycle maximum.
- 16 years of age to climb an ATV.
Eligibility will be based on riding experience and referee discretion. Parents / guardians will be required to sign a minor waiver and note rider experience with reason if the minor rider is exceeding the cc range for age.